Terms and Conditions of Use
Last Updated: 13th March 2023
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Liz Jones trading as The Mind & Body House®, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Liz Jones trading as The Mind & Body House® and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Liz Jones trading as The Mind & Body House® and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Liz Jones trading as The Mind & Body House®, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Liz Jones trading as The Mind & Body House®.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, or governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- If you wish to make any use of the Services, Content, or Marks other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions, please address your request to: email@example.com. If we ever grant you the permisson to post, reproduce, or publically display any part of our Service, Content or Marks and ensure that any copyrigt or proprietary notice appears or is visible on posting, repoducing, or displaying out Content.
- We reserve all rights not expressely granted to you in and to the Services, Content, and Marks.
Personal Information and Registration
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- When registering to use the Website, you must set up a username and password. You remain responsible for all actions taken under the chosen username and password and undertake not to disclose your username and password to anyone else and to keep them secret.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- We may contact you using email or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Sale of Services
- The description of Services in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Services.
- You will receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation) that contains the contract and agreed terms. You must ensure the Order Confirmation and Contract are complete and accurate and inform us of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you.
- No variation of the Contract, whether about the description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
Price and Payment
- The price of Services and Products include any tax or VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
- For online purchases, you must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take the payment immediately allowing you to download your Product.
- For direct Services, you must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details following receipt of the agreed invoice.
- All online payments are processed securely via Stripe.
- Any invoices will be sent directly by email via Quickbooks.
Withdrawal, Returns and Cancellation
- You can withdraw an order for Services by telling us before the Contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
- This is a distance contract (as defined below) which has the cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) set out below. These Cancellation Rights, however, do not apply, to a contract for the following goods in the following circumstances:
- foodstuffs, beverages or other goods intended for current consumption in the household and which are supplied on frequent and regular rounds to your residence or workplace.
- goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised
- goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- digital products
- Should you wish to cancel a direct service (including in-person and virtual) after entering the contract, you will be bound by the contract terms. If for any reason you wish to escalate this, then you can do so by contacted us at: info:mindandbodyhouse.co.uk.
Right to Cancel
- Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel a purchase of Services within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party, other than the carrier indivadted by you, aquires physical possession of the last of the Goods.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us by email to: info:mindandbodyhouse.co.uk.
- If a reimbursement is due, you will be notified in writing via email and the reimbursement will be processed within 14 days. We will make any reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
Digital Downloads and Products
- All produces are subject to availability. We reserve the right to discontinue any products at any time for any reason.
- Prices for all products are subject to change.
- For digital downloads, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, consumers will need to waive their cancellation rights before digital content can be provided. This means that once a consumer/customer has downloaded the content, then they have given up their consumer rights to a refund.
- If the content is faulty or you are dissatisfied with a purchase, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No refunds will be provided for purchases of product bundles and bulk purchases. Please purchase a smaller product first to see if you like our content.
Guidelines for reviews
- We may provide you areas on the Products and Shop to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria:
- you should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed;
- your reviews should not contain any offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hateful language;
- your reviews should not contain discrimiatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability;
- your reviews should not contain reference to illefal activity;
- you should not be affliated with competitors if posting negative reviews;
- you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct;
- you may not post any false or misleading statements; and
- you may not organise a campaigne encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
- We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion.
- Reviews are not endorsed by use, and do not necessarily represnt our opinions or the views of our affilitate or partners.
- We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses redulting frrom any review.
- By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royality-free, fully paid, assignable, and sublicenseable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distrubute all content relatibg to review.
Third-party websites and content
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Liz Jones trading as The Mind & Body House® or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Liz Jones trading as The Mind & Body House® makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility, and satisfactory quality. Liz Jones trading as The Mind & Body House® is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Liz Jones trading as The Mind & Body House® uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses, and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Liz Jones trading as The Mind & Body House® accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Liz Jones trading as The Mind & Body House® reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- Use of this Website is subject to our Disclaimer Policy, which is incorporated here by reference. To view our Disclaimers, please click on the following: https://mindandbodyhouse.co.uk/disclaimers/
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Liz Jones trading as The Mind & Body House® accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage;
- any success or failure of your results that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way:
If a dispute occurs customer should contact us to find a solution. We aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 working days.
Liz Jones trading as The Mind & Body House® details
- Liz Jones trading as The Mind & Body House® of Flat 20 Amber Court, 27 Morden Road, Mitcham, CR4 4DR operates the Website www.mindandbodyhouse.com
You can contact Liz Jones trading as The Mind & Body House® by email on email@example.com
- These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk) and extended to include relevant terms and conditions.